Horse Back Riding in Ecuador
Horseback riding means…
- flexible rides from 1 to 10 days, tailor made to your experience and interests
- a choice of great sensible horses that rank from very calm to very sparky in order to offer you the horse that suits you
- no problem for beginners, no bore for experts
- your choice of using Western or English tack
- security and friendliness for being accompanied and introduced by an experienced multi-lingual guide
- exploring an ancient volcano and natural park from the inside
- breathtaking scenery, composed by rough mountains, deep gorges, volcanic springs, crystal clear rivers, eroded lahar fields blooming with wild orchids, cloud forests and tropical vegetation
- the chance to visit “Mitad del Mundo” on the way and take the obligatory photo on the line that divides the world into two hemispheres
- transport from and to your hotel in Quito and all entrances included
- day trips leaving every day on request with a minimum of only one person
Pululahua Exploration Trail A 1 Day
Transport form Quito to the Green Horse Ranch, inside the National Reserve Pululahua, about 25 miles north from Quito. Robust and amiable mountain horses will take us through the stunning landscape of this ancient volcanic crater with its constantly changing sceneries and huge bio-diversity. Riding time between 3 and 4 hours.
Participants: 1 to 12 persons with or without riding experience
Pululahua Exploration Trail B 2 Days
Transport form Quito to the Green Horse Ranch inside the National Reserve Pululahua, about 25 miles north from Quito. Optional visit to the Ecuadorian Monument. Robust and amiable mountain horses will take us through the stunning landscape of this ancient volcanic crater with its constantly changing sceneries and huge bio-diversity. Riding time on the first day about 4 hours, on the second day about 5 hours.
These trips will take us from areas of Andean agriculture to lush tropical vegetation, passing by eroded volcanic avalanches blooming with wild orchids, cloud forests, deep gorges and clear mountain streams. We will also find prehistoric ruins along our way. We get a good impression of the
present and past of the country life in Ecuador, of its geology and botany. But most of all we’ll discover the pleasure to explore healthy nature on horseback!
Accommodation in a cosy country cottage in the mystical surroundings of the crater walls. Larger groups also in tents.
Participants: 1 to 10 persons with or without riding experience
Interested….. just contact us