Win a Trip: Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE OR RESERVATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR RESERVATION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited or restricted. All applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances apply. By participating on Travel Sweepstakes from Ecuaworld.com and InQuito.com (the "Sweepstakes"), all participants agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and/or judges, which are final and binding.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts on 12:01:01 A.M. (ET) April 1, 2005 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) Jun 20, 2005 ("Entry Period"). All eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing.
2. WINNER SELECTION: All winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 25, 2005 from among all eligible correct entries received.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Amazon Tour at the Cuyabeno Lodge. Only the prize stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $400.00.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer. Grand Prize companion (or parent/legal guardian, if companion is a minor) will be required to execute a Liability and Publicity Release prior to departure. All travel arrangements must be made at least 90 days in advance. Certain additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply and not be available at all times. Minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times.
5. All expenses not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All meals, air flights, national park fees, ground transportation, gratuities, service charges, and any other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and no substitution is allowed except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Any and all applicable taxes are the responsibility of winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Prizes will be awarded as offered and winners will be notified by e-mail on or about July 1, 2005. Grand and First Prize winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected via random drawing from all eligible entries received. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the Ecuador. All local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sponsor, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and agents are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible, postage due, stolen, returned, or undelivered entries, mail or e-mail; (b) any telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), web site, or other connections, network malfunction, or for availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer network, or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process entries or registration; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including inability to access the Promotion Web sites, submit entries, register, or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or nonauthorized intervention; (d) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from entrant's access of the Promotion Web sites, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or (e) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users, electronic or human error, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion if any malfunction, error, fraud, technical failure, disruption, or damage occurs, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the prizes at random from among the eligible participants who have registered before the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes and/or Web site; violates the Official Rules; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel and/or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible online entries received up to the time of the impairment and all eligible mailed entries received.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND ECUAWORLD.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ECUAWORLD.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR ECUAWORLD, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ECUAWORLD.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.ECUAWORLD.COM OR WWW.INQUITO.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner, available after July 1, 2005, until July 31, 2005 visit www.ecuaworld.com.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Neotropicturis.com.
By entering this Sweepstakes you are agreeing to the use of your personal information for potential publicity surrounding this promotion.
Ecuaworld.com shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright Ecuaworld.com © 2005. All rights reserved.
Back to Win a Trip