Horse Back Riding in Ecuador:
Welcome to the Green Horse Ranch!
Horseback riding with us means...
- flexible rides from 1 to 10 days, tailor made to your experience and
- a choice of great sensible horses that rank from very calm to very
sparky in order to offer you the horse that suits you
- no problem for beginners, no bore for experts
- your choice of using Western or English tack
- security and friendliness for being accompanied and introduced by an
experienced multi-lingual guide
- exploring an ancient volcano and natural park from the inside
- breathtaking scenery, composed by rough mountains, deep gorges, volcanic
springs, crystal clear rivers, eroded lahar fields blooming with wild
orchids, cloud forests and tropical vegetation
- the chance to visit "Mitad del Mundo" on the way and take the obligatory
photo on the line that divides the world into two hemispheres
- transport from and to your hotel in Quito and all entrances included
- day trips leaving every day on request with a minimum of only one person
Pululahua Exploration Trail A 1 Day
Lunch with panoramic view. Optional visit to the
Ecuadorian Monument. Transport back to your hotel.
Transport form Quito to the Green Horse Ranch, inside the National Reserve
Pululahua, about 25 miles north from Quito. Robust and amiable mountain
horses will take us through the stunning landscape of this ancient volcanic
crater with its constantly changing sceneries and huge bio-diversity. Riding
time between 3 and 4 hours.
Participants: 1 to 12 persons with or without riding experience
Pululahua Exploration Trail B 2 Days
Transport form Quito to the Green Horse Ranch inside the National Reserve
Pululahua, about 25 miles north from Quito. Optional visit to the Ecuadorian
Monument. Robust and amiable mountain horses will take us through the
stunning landscape of this ancient volcanic crater with its constantly
changing sceneries and huge bio-diversity. Riding time on the first day
about 4 hours, on the second day about 5 hours.
These trips will take us from areas of Andean agriculture to lush tropical
vegetation, passing by eroded volcanic avalanches blooming with wild
orchids, cloud forests, deep gorges and clear mountain streams. We will also
find prehistoric ruins along our way. We get a good impression of the
present and past of the country life in Ecuador, of its geology and botany.
But most of all we'll discover the pleasure to explore healthy nature on
Accommodation in a cosy country cottage in the mystical surroundings of the
crater walls. Larger groups also in tents.
Participants: 1 to 10 persons with or without riding experience
Read More about Ecuador Horse back riding